Elastomer couplings belong to the group of claw couplings and are used in applications that are susceptible to vibrations and shocks.
- Clamping hubs made of aluminum
- Torque transmission is backlash-free due to preload
- Since the coupling is plug-in, it is very easy to install
- Electrically insulating
- Elastomer core with 98° Shore A hardness results in optimum damping behavior
- High temperature resistance values
- Low mass moment of inertia
- Optimized for servo motors
- Other elastomer core hardnesses available
- Special designs on request
When ordering, please specify the bores D1 to D2 in the comments field. The maximum and minimum possible diameters can be found in the data sheet.
We use a red elastomer core as standard and this is also included in the values in the table. However, we can also supply you with a different star. Please also write this in the comments field.
Prices are non-binding recommended retail prices, excl. VAT. For further information on our web store, please see "Web store details"