Self Clinching Fasteners
Do you also have problems while cutting threads in thin-walled sheets?
With the help of our press-in fasteners the problem is solved. HA-CO press-in fasteners are designed as thread carriers and are used to produce a highly loadable thread in thin materials. By pressing it into a flowable material, the material is forced into a special undercut in the area of the bore and thus fixed. The torsional strength is guaranteed by an interlocking or special profile.
With the HA-CO Self Clinching Fasteners and wide range of products you will allways find the right fastener for your application.
Here you will find the complete catalogue
- Insert nuts in various heights and materials
- Thread sizes from M2 to M16
- Available at short notice
- In various designs and materials from stock
- Thread sizes from M2 to M12
- Automotive quality at standard commercial prices
- Press-in bushing for metallic materials
- Flush mounting
- Hexagon serves as anti-twist protection
- Captive screw plugs
- Injection flag
- Press-fit cable holder
- For all common press-in fasteners
- 6 tons or 8 tons press
- Press-in machine with accessories available at short notice